Terratrip 2 Rally Computer (1980s Retro Remake)
Due to popular demand we have recreated the 1980s Terratrip 2, to it’s original specification. This rally computer will appeal especially to Classic car rallyists who wish to create the authentic look for their vehicle.
The Terratrip 2 was used in the 1980’s by top teams such as Citroen, Ford, Peugeot, Toyota, Vauxhall and drivers such as Jimmy McRae, Ari Vatenen, Jean Todt, to win world and national championships.
- Two distance displays up to 99.99
- Calibrate for Metric or Imperial (Mi/Km)
- Distance can count up or down and facility to adjust the total difference
- Optional total or interval RZU
- Up to 2 speed probe inputs (see related items)
- LED dimming for night use
- Unit dimensions 114 x 89 x 55mm (WxHxD)
- Powdercoated aluminium w/ sand effect finish