NITTO 86 X 1.0MM HEAD GASKET - SUITS MITSUBISHI 4G63 EVO 4-9
Bore Size: 86.0mm
- Industry Leading Stainless Metal “O-Ring”
- Multi Layered Stainless Metal Sheets
- Extreme Duty HR-200 Coating
- Continuous Testing On and Off the Track
- Various Thicknesses for Customizing Compression Ratios
- NITTO DBS Drag Series multi layer metal head gaskets offer unparalleled performance and superior sealing where it counts. Using only the highest quality materials ensures you get the best possible seal. Proven reliability makes NITTO DBS Drag series head gaskets second to none.
NITTO DBS Drag Series metal head gaskets not only use a proven and trusted bead style seal around the bore area but also feature an industry leading stainless metal “O-ring” in addition to the bead seal around the bore that completely seals the multi layers of the gasket from the combustion pressures in the engine. NITTO has carried out extensive testing using “Fuji Prescale Film” pressure testing technology with results concluding that the metal “O-ring” featured on the range of NITTO DBS Drag Series metal head gaskets also provides the highest pressure seal around the bore of any head gasket on the market.
Extreme duty HR-200 coating is employed on the range of NITTO DBS Drag Series metal head gaskets and is far superior to viton coating which is commonly found on cheaper mass produced performance head gaskets. The HR-200 coating offers a premium seal for both water and oil galleries between the cylinder head and the engine block.
These features make NITTO’s range of DBS Drag Series Metal Head Gaskets THE MUST HAVE head gasket to install on your high performance Japanese engine.