SRD2002 SRD Seat SR2 Club Fixed Back - Black Large
Make like you're heading off to the race track by installing our SRD seats to your project car or awesome racing simulator!
A quality, racing style seat that makes all the difference. Boasting luxurious black suede and a lightweight Fibre Reinforced Plastic shell, our SRD fixed back sports seats are engineered for style and comfort.
Picking out a well-fitted and comfortable seat is a crucial step for any driver. For those of us who are either too tall or too broad (or both) to fit comfortably into an ordinary racing seat, it can be an expensive and time consuming process. Luckily SRD have stepped up to the plate with new, larger racing style seats!
- Larger Size
- Black suede fabric with Fibre Reinforced Plastic (FRP) shell
- Fixed back racing seat to minimise driver motion
- Includes LBracket (Can be used on its own or in conjunction with the universal seat slider)
- Includes Seat Slider
- Offers improved seat comfort and side support
- Lightweight design in comparison to OE seats
- 4, 5 and 6-Point harness capability
- Harness slots perfect for 2" and 3" harness straps
- Please note: these seats are not ADR Certified
SRD Seats include all universal mounting hardware
USS01 – A Universal Seat Slider that is fitted to the seat. This along with the supplied LBracket will allow the seat to move back and forward.
LBracket - A universal mount used in conjunction with USS01 to allow adjustment of the seat or used on their own for a fixed option.
The process of putting a new seat in your vehicle requires a custom subframe (providing an attachment point to the vehicle floor). We recommended you consult an approved engineer to fabricate mounting brackets - accredited engineers can also supply you with a seating label which reflects the new seating arrangements.