RS7-K Bell's Karting Helmet.
Purpose-built for the hard-charging kart racer, the RS7-K is the karting-only version (non-fire retardant, extra durable interior) of the RS7.
Based on the HP7 design and featuring a lightweight carbon composite shell, the RS7-K uses an innovative shell and shield design to improve acoustic comfort while enhancing aerodynamic performance and energy absorbing capacities. The sleek, modern design features an advanced ventilation system, double screen anti-fog (DSAF) visor and a rubber gasket seal ensuring that water does not enter the eye opening in rain conditions.
- Lightweight carbon composite shell
- Advanced multi-density, multi piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Optical grade injection molded Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) visor for anti-fog control and superior visibility
- Powerful and effective top and chin bar ventilation system with 14 air intake and extraction channels for maximum ventilation
- Shell and shield design optimized to improve aerodynamic performance, reduce internal noise and enhance energy management capacities
- Air Intake, side air extractors, rear spoiler, top and chin bar gurneys available separately
- Non-fireproof lining for extra durability
- RS7K is NOT compatible with FHR anchor systems or devices
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- Shield and pivot kit: SE07, SV(SE07)
- Homologation: Snell K2020 approved
- Color: white
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
S (57-58), M (58-59), L (60-61), XL (61-61+)