The Bell GT6 Carbon helmet has been developed for racers in a closed cockpit environment and shares the same modern and aggressive design as the HP6 Carbon helmet. The ultra lightweight and strong carbon fibre shell features a wide visor aperture for an increased field of vision and the ventilation slots can be connected to various external cooling systems if required.
- Ultra lightweight and strong advanced carbon shell
- Multi density liner provides maximum energy absorption and impact performance
- Side or top ports can be purchased separately for connection to air vents or external cooling systems
- Extraction vents maximise cooling and airflow through the helmet
- Supplied with a clear visor with anti-fog treatment for excellent visibility in all conditions
- Factory fitted FHR / HANS posts
The GT6 Carbon helmet is supplied with factory installed FHR/HANS posts as original equipment.
FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA2020 approved